Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Suggestions to set my charity gig apart?

Default Suggestions to set my charity gig apart?

Evening all ...

As most of you are aware Im running a charity disco event in november and it was suggested to me that I do something a little different - this was the suggestion:

I’m sure you can come up with some interesting ways in making your event stand out, but an idea that came to me was to sponsor you for every minute you have a guest on the dance floor.

I would like to open it up for discussion as to what ideas you may all come up with, please serious suggestions only Remember folks its for a good cause and ideas are most welcome.

I really don't mind having some "out there" ideas but I would like to do this event with a twist!

ppentertainments

Are you planning in incorporating any games or is it purely disco.

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    Are you planning in incorporating any games or is it purely disco.
    Yes I would like to incorporate games, one of my ideas is to have a game of play your cards right. As I say any suggestions are very welcome.

I thought you all would have a ton of ideas lol

Once they have a few drinks inside them - 'Musical Chairs' is always a riot...

how about an adult version of pass the parcel, were people have to donate to play.
    or,
    get a bottle of plonk and get everyone to roll coins at it, the closest coin at the end of a certain time wins it. All other coins are collected and put in the pot for the charity.

It's fun and raises that extra bit.
    Signature deleted by Corabar Steve. Please read the forum rules (as you should have before posting) & keep your signature in line with them.