Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Six Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post

Ive had a couple of "discussions" with venues before who have been on the ball with ProDub, and i support it 100%, but i do not need the licence as i download directly to the HDD i use for my playout!
    Hi Steve - are you 100% sure your correct there?

What about your tracks that you ripped from your Cd collection to your hard drive?

Daley

Back on Topic please we have enough Pro-Dub debates already!

Covering, West Midlands, Cotswolds, South & Mid Wales. Have van, will travel!
    National Association of DJs

Quote Originally Posted by soundtracker View Post
    Back on Topic please we have enough Pro-Dub debates already!
    Sorry Pete. i think this warrants a reply and ill draw a line under it.

Quote Originally Posted by daley bee View Post
    Hi Steve - are you 100% sure your correct there?

What about your tracks that you ripped from your Cd collection to your hard drive?

Daley
    I havent ripped any CDs from my collection. Im steadily using a mix of both CD and MP3 with a view to slimming down the Cd collection and moving entirely over to MP3 with direct downloads.

And theres the line
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

gottcha mate

Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

I've been subscribing to the chart Hits and Dance 6 pack since they started. It has to be said that this weeks (Dec 20th) Chart pack is very very very disappointing indeed - NDubz & Katy B are the only tracks worth having on there (and even then I can't imagine I'll be playing the N-Dubz too often!!!) - the rest are absolutely sub standard fillers of the lowest order!
    Every day's a school day

Floorfillerz Mobile Disco

Simon Pridmore

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border

Tensnake - Coma Cat is a good track, but I don't think it charted and was dropped from Radio Ones playlistafter just a couple of weeks a while back so not sure why it's resurfaced? Also, it appears to be a remix so don't know how close to the orginal version it is, until I download later.
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

Quote Originally Posted by Danno13 View Post
    Tensnake - Coma Cat is a good track, but I don't think it charted and was dropped from Radio Ones playlistafter just a couple of weeks a while back so not sure why it's resurfaced? Also, it appears to be a remix so don't know how close to the orginal version it is, until I download later.
    Yes it is a decent track Danno, but that's on the Dance 6 pack and I'm ranting about the chart 6 pack
    Every day's a school day

Floorfillerz Mobile Disco

Simon Pridmore

Hi guys, it's great to see some fresh responses about 6 Pack all your thoughts really do help. It's great for us to know which tracks you like and don't like so we can continue to adapt our service for you all!

must admit have been using them extensivelly on bookings recently and must say wasnt missing many tracks.

even the explicet versions had more requests over the edited versions.(waste of money me buying the edited versions extra)
    new website domain name... http://www.dejavuroadshow.tk/