Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Hydraulic speaker stand

Default Hydraulic speaker stand

Hi found these on you tube http://wwwagiprodj.com they are called Ultimate support TSB 100B hydraulic speaker stand has anybody used these as they look really good.

After editing your link for this site, a search for TSB 100B shows 'No products exist in this category'.
    I have a pair of air cushioned speaker stands which I guess are similar to what you're on about and their OK but with the weight of an active speaker on them their not much in they way of comforting if you let them drop. If you take care there's no reason why a standard pair of speaker stands aren't good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jon s View Post
    After editing your link for this site, a search for TSB 100B shows 'No products exist in this category'.
    I have a pair of air cushioned speaker stands which I guess are similar to what you're on about and their OK but with the weight of an active speaker on them their not much in they way of comforting if you let them drop. If you take care there's no reason why a standard pair of speaker stands aren't good enough.
    Hi found there site www.ultimatesupport.com there are a few videos on youtube showing them in action these are not air cushioned they are gas filled and just lift your speakers in the air with no effort .
    Last edited by TONYTIGER; 16-06-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: wrong url

I considered these at one time, but decided that as I'd still have to hoik the speakers onto them in the first place (and usually the lowest position of the stand was high enough anyway) there wasn't a massive advantage for me.

Got lighter speakers in the end!

Bought a pair today amazing nice and low just pop your speaker on release the wing nut and up it goes no effort ,also quality is fantastic very pleased.

Excellent they sound ideal.