Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DJ Finance Direct

Default DJ Finance Direct

Ive just done a search on google and its one of the first sites that come up.

Anyone used them as its 0% for 12 months.

I could get in some serious trouble if I spent too long on that site

If they had the RCF's I wanted, i'd now be owing them money

I am tempted by the Martin MAC250's though as i've been after a pair of those for ages!
    Scott.

SC Events | Facebook

Professional Conference & AV Services, Corporate Entertainment, Equipment Hire and DJs

Has anyone had any issue using them?

It's not really 'interest free', take for example a Martin Wizard extreme, their price is £1149 but if you shop around a bit you can buy them for £869 ie £280 less, equivalent to a 20% + interest rate, There's no such thing as a free lunch in this world.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border

Tescos credit card are doing 12 months interest free - get one and then find the cheapest online supplier - simples!
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

Quote Originally Posted by Pe7e View Post
    It's not really 'interest free', take for example a Martin Wizard extreme, their price is £1149 but if you shop around a bit you can buy them for £869 ie £280 less, equivalent to a 20% + interest rate, There's no such thing as a free lunch in this world.
    Well said and spot on, it could be a useful thing occasionally for some people if you check out the prices I see they have a Denon DNX-500 for £399 which is reasonably competitive.
    But be warned for some people it could be a dangerous thing to get into, be warned don't pile up a mountain of debt you can't pay back.

I've just had a quick look at their website and compared their prices to what I paid elsewhere on a few recent purchases.

On every item I can see a mark up of about 10%, so whilst using them might get you a period of interest free loan the initial mark up negates that, as someone suggested earlier you would be better to get a credit card with 12 months interest free credit on new purchases and then shop around for the best price.

It's still worth a look though, just in case what you are after is competitively priced.

JTRS

I know about the prices and the mark up but i was just wondering if anyone has actually used them? Obiviously dont wanna sign up to something that is a con!

Quote Originally Posted by notroubleclubber View Post
    I know about the prices and the mark up but i was just wondering if anyone has actually used them? Obiviously dont wanna sign up to something that is a con!
    But surely if you know about the prices and the markup then the whole thing is a bit of a con (ish)...
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.