Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: SuperTED

Default SuperTED

Ok. Has anyone else had text messages from these guys stating that "Your account is now open, let your customers know that SuperTed can contact you."

Strange thing is, a Bing search brings up "SuperTed.com - the Corporate Entertainment Directory" but my browser won't seem to load the site.

Now, people may remember that I'm fiercely protective over my branding and I choose my advertising very carefully. I never heard of SuperTED and I certainly don't want unknown entitys using my branding especially without contacting me first.

So, anyone else had the same thing? What are your thoughts? Discuss!

EDIT

Just loaded the site. It's just a central hub for booking entertainment. It takes your booking details and looks like it passes them on to appropriate service providers?
    Last edited by DazzyD; 18-06-2010 at 12:42 PM.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

UPDATE

Well, I've had a look at SuperTed.com and, basically, it's a big directory of all things "entertainment". It doesn't look like too bad a site and it doesn't appear to push paid-for services to the extreme (unlike some other services we've encountered before!).

I'm actually starting to think I've jumped the gun a little bit. For a start, at the moment, I'm not actually in the directory. So it looks like the SMS and email I got from them was just an invitation to be part of their service. And, looking through the artistes on the site, some of them are quite well known (Stavros Flattley are on there!).

So, I'm now considering creating a profile on there (a free account at first, of course!) and running with it and seeing how it goes.

I'll keep you all updated!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Please do Dazzy Ive had these emails a few times before but if you have a positive experience from it then I'll be sure to follow suit
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

I've had a free account on there for over a year and haven't received any enquiries from it.

All you get with a free account is name, telephone number and email address. To add a profile you have to upgrade.