Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: New toys

Default New toys

Just bought a Lanta Micro Buster and 2 Chauvet Vue 1's brand new for £90 from my local DJ store that is having a clear out

Just tried the laser with some smoke and it sure packs a punch for a unit so small they couldnt even fit the power supply inside. Even comes with a little tripod so I can mount it right behind me pointing at the celing. Will look nice on a really slow speed setting. The Vues are pretty good too, not bad for the price.
    Larry Basham

Can you play something with a beat ?

I recently picked up the Lanta Micro Buster 2 for a paltry £39 from Disco World and it got it's first real outing last night. Wow! I'm amazed at how a unit that can be carried in the palm of your hand can provide such a wide spread of beams that pretty much covered the room last night.

Admittedly, it doesn't do much but what it does do it does very well indeed. It provides a starfield of shooting and exploding stars but you can adjust the motor speed and the sound-to-light sensitivity. Darren at Disco world decribed it as "cheap at £59, a must-have at £39".

Anyway, here's the vid. Remember, with the Micro Buster 2, it's not about a vast range of effects, it's about a single quality effect at a superb price!

Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

I have 3 of those little lasers that I bought when I was in China last year, chinese brand but the same laser, they cost me just under £10 each, for the money they are excellent. I was toying with the idea of branding and importing a few to sell but you can get them for about £20 on Ebay now so wasnt worth the effort