Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S&H Booth

Either a booth or if your that fed up of using a "table and cloth" why not invest in a kam/rhino etc etc frame stand ? Yes the booths look way more professional in my eyes and when funds are there i too will hopefully invest in one but for now my kam stand is good enough for me

Simples.com

Cheers Dave
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Booche View Post
    Either a booth or if your that fed up of using a "table and cloth" why not invest in a kam/rhino etc etc frame stand ? Yes the booths are way more professinol in my eyes and when funds are there i too will hopefully invest in one but for now my kam stand is good enough for me

Simples.com

Cheers Dave
    I currently own a 4ft prolight deckstand with a overhead lighting bar. I think the booth will look better as I will be using a 4 metre truss system with 2 crank stands.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoTom View Post
    I currently own a 4ft prolight deckstand with a overhead lighting bar. I think the booth will look better as I will be using a 4 metre truss system with 2 crank stands.
    Yeah it will look better but will it earn you more money ?

Id look and say well you could always not use the uprights etc on the stand and just use the bottom half, and still be able to use the lighting gantry crank stands etc

Just an idea mate before jumping in and buying a booth

Cheers Dave
    Dave

Crikey, he only asked if anyone could hire him a booth, talk about third degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Booche View Post
    Yeah it will look better but will it earn you more money ?

Id look and say well you could always not use the uprights etc on the stand and just use the bottom half, and still be able to use the lighting gantry crank stands etc

Just an idea mate before jumping in and buying a booth

Cheers Dave
    Dave,

I was going to get the booth + uprights if I did purchase one. The reason is because I would use the booth + uprights in small to medium venues and then the booth + 4 metre truss with crank stands for a large venue.

Thanks for the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wild View Post
    Crikey, he only asked if anyone could hire him a booth, talk about third degree.
    Third degree burns?