Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Rcf Nx M12a And Nx S21a

Default Rcf Nx M12a And Nx S21a

Hi Guys

Just looking for some advice. I am searching for a good sound system and have been quoted for a RCF NX M12A AND NX S21A and a DB Technologies Flexsys concert system.
    Does anyone on here know of these systems and could let me know your thoughts.
    Both systems are very expensive so I don't want to make the wrong decision. The system will be used for all kind of events indoor and out.

Thanks

Alan

How many stacks are you looking to buy?
    Reason I ask is because if you are looking to buy just two stacks (one per side), then the 90deg horizontal dispertion pattern offered by the RCF box will be MUCH more suitable as a general purpose cab, than the db technologies MHF box with its 60deg(H) pattern.

If you are setting up on the long side of a rectangular space, then I doubt one of the dbtech F212 boxes per side would provide sufficient even coverage.

Also, I would imagine the RCF boxes will hold their value somewhat better, which is a consideration for when you come to sell them.