Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Headphones Sennheiser or Pioneer

I have tried the HD 25's but there wan no comparison to the Pioneers for me.

Tried the sony range to but found that the cord was too flimsy and not long enough.

So for my the winner is Pioneer HDJ 1000's but buyer beware as there are a lot of fakes about.....

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    I use the numark ones listed with no issues. I mix in my head phones and not had any real issues even in clubs
    I retract my statement . just finished a very noisy club gig in the Whitehouse - Soton and YES good headphones are (not paramount but...) important.

I did fine with my numarks but with heavy mixing on more than 2 decks (in a proper club) it not very easy .

Im also bringing earplugs next week to cut out high noise of stupid girl shouting in your ear
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

i use the technics rpdj 1210 headphones love them found the pioneer cups to large and sennys were just bendy plastic the pair i tried also had non coiled cables and silly plugs on the cups which i could see getting pulled out

I used Sennheiser HD215s

ive had them 3 years and they still are in good condition. They cancel out external noise pretty well as well cost about £55/£60

Sorry not read all the thread...But, I have some Sennhiser that are prob the same as John's, they cost about £50 - £60 and are a couple of years old and going strong. I do have some Pioneer something like HDC200 or HDC2000, they cost knocking on for £200 if I remember correctly and they are IMO better quality but I think the Sennhiser are good enough really, maybe my Pioneers sound better as I hook them up to Pioneer kit.

I also have some American DJ that were only £20 or less and they are resonable and good value.

I keep all my headphones in Slappa hard cases and I think that's essential to keep them good.