Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: any techies in here

Quote Originally Posted by vectisvibe View Post
    Friend of mine had a crash and couldn't recover from his time machine. Apparently he contacted Apple and they re-enabled all of the previously downloaded content on his iTunes account and the next time he went in, several hundred songs started downloading again. Start here http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

Presumably other download services offer a similar mechanism, but I wouldn't know about that. Try contacting them.

Alternatively, if you're working with CD rips, you better get busy
    Which is why I asked where the music originally came from (but the question was obviously missed)

Quote Originally Posted by vectisvibe View Post
    Friend of mine had a crash and couldn't recover from his time machine. Apparently he contacted Apple and they re-enabled all of the previously downloaded content on his iTunes account and the next time he went in, several hundred songs started downloading again. Start here http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

Presumably other download services offer a similar mechanism, but I wouldn't know about that. Try contacting them.

Alternatively, if you're working with CD rips, you better get busy
    7Digital hold them on file, and you can download them more than once. Amazon, I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    Which is why I asked where the music originally came from (but the question was obviously missed)
    Ah. You're too good for this place.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk