Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: PLI ok but no PAT

Default PLI ok but no PAT

Hello,

I submitted both PLI and PAT but only have a tick under PLI. Do you want me to resend my PAT certificate?

Matthew Jamieson,
    Mnm Discos,
    East Midlands.

Hi there - I have processed your pli, but I was going to contact you about your pat (just have not got around to it yet).

What you have uploaded is a sheet listing several pieces of 'IT equipment' and a few extension leads; it mentions nothing about PAT testing - ie it is just an 'asset list': there are no details of anything having been tested, what was tested, whether it passed or failed, or the date on which it was tested...... hence my problem in certifying it as 'verified'. Is this all you have?

I've got three sheets with a list of everything tested (I think I only sent one sheet by mistake) and a sticker on each item.

So, other than the stickers on the equipment, you have nothing to prove that anything has been PAT tested?

This has happened once or twice before, but the company who did the PAT testing has provided a 'certificate' when asked. Any chance you could go back to them and ask for something?

Thanks for your help. I've e-mailed you.