Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haven Party Dances CD

I remember that well, i'm still sweating lol... hope your ok buddy cheers RIK.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Frankie View Post
    I remember Rik and Nik when I worked as an Havenmate up at Reighton Sands in 1998, we used to hype the crowd to bring them on as they had just released the Mexican wave song. Nice couple of fellas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinspin View Post
    http://rikandnikofficialfanclub.co.u...ryID&AlbumID=2

link to the downloads site.

Im currently at Golden Sands in Mablethorpe. Just having a day chilling out. I went to Reighton Sands fri-mon beginning of the june. Its about 45 mins away from Hull.

I remember seeing Rik at Flamingo Land. Entertainments manager i think. Few years ago now though.
    WOW FLAMINGO LAND WAS MANY MOONS AGO i was only a nipper then lol, thanks by the way for your kind comments cheers RIK.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem 1 View Post
    Rik & Nik are 100% party Legends!!!

All my children's parties are based around their party dances and songs, in fact if it was not for them i would not have a show.

Well done guys and long may you continue
    Thanks so much you so kind cheers RIK

Quote Originally Posted by JDB Entertainment View Post
    Welcome to the forum Rik, I used to be a Bluecoat at Pontins in Hemsby and your songs were used night after night!

I still to this day use them at Kids Parties and teach them the dances!

WOW TY THATS GREAT CHEERS RIK

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    Hi Guys, welcome to the forum.

As for all new members we ask you to read this http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...ad.php?t=11711

Thanks
    CHEERS WILL LOOK NOW THANKS RIK

One thing to say though is some of the older haven cd's they sell were not so good versions of the actual party dances they use on sites.

But still very useable i hope this new one is as good pitty i am not going near a Haven site this year (thank god).

Nice one. Let hope they can arrange the downloads i would be interested in these.

Hey thanks so much for your kind messages! i have met some great people over the last bla bla bla many years lol, Frankie i remember you doing the warm up, im still sweating from it! it's also great to hear all our songs are still doing so well and being played all over the place, the secret i think to a good dance is to make it simple...i am the worst dancer in the world, ask NIK HE WILL TELL YOU, MIND YOU HE IS NOT MUCH BETTER LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    As someone who's been to Haven every year for the last five years (actually twice a year) I've built up a fair collection of Haven CDs. It's impressive when you play a song (such as Big Fish, Little Fish or Purple People Eater) at a gig where there are kids, a good amount of kids know the FunStars dances.

Acutally, I've played Big Fish more times this year then I've ever done before as it seems to be going down really well.
    Hey glad you like the songs ty so much cheers RIK
    Last edited by Solitaire Events Ltd; 03-08-2010 at 08:11 AM.

Did you do the purple people eater?

I was told that was every kids favourite track. I chucked it on to a load of five year olds in between lady gaga etc. and they all just stood still and did not know what to do i changed it for macarena or something quick

good track though.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Hi Nik and welcome.

I have just spent 15 minutes sorting out your posts - can you spend a few minutes learning how to use multi quote and also not use capitals when you post. Also when you quote other people try not to type your message in the middle of their quotes. Thanks.

Default my name Rik not NIK! so sorry for taking up your time!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    Hi Nik and welcome.

I have just spent 15 minutes sorting out your posts - can you spend a few minutes learning how to use multi quote and also not use capitals when you post. Also when you quote other people try not to type your message in the middle of their quotes. Thanks.
    So sorry.

hi rik, got the new party cd, its great but puts me through a right sweat doing all the dances at kids partys, the new dvd is a great idea cant wait for it!,
    p,s.
    whats nik upto these days and do you see much of him.

djdave
    Last edited by Corabar Entertainment; 24-09-2010 at 01:08 PM.

Hi Dave

Please have a read here: http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...ad.php?t=11711

You also might like to check out the forum rules here: http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...ad.php?t=19228 (especially those regarding text speak!

I look forward to reading your introduction thread