Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Ultimax wheel & winch stand with extras

Default Ultimax wheel & winch stand with extras

Ultimax wheel and winch stand used so usual scraps etc with keeping it in bag and moving about

This is the 4ft version but i also have the 2ft side pieces for when you want a nice compact stand or you can join the 2ft and the 4ft together to make a 6 ft stand.

2 x ultimax winch pods, with the sureloc collars, think they are 60kg capacity and go to 3m, nice sturdy winches

The overhead is the ultimax dual truss 2 x 1.5m given a 3m span, i have prewired the truss for quickness when setting up for power and dmx, each piece of truss has 4 power iec o n flying cables all being powered off one 13a mains plug and the dmx cables are in place for the lights with only one conection needed from your controller, this gives you 8 power/dmx evenly spaced over the 3 m span, there is also another bit of 1m dual truss which is not prewired and is handy for very small set up or adding in to give you a longer span when you are using it as a 6ft stand.

8 clamps for the truss

home made wooden shelfs, one 4ft the othere 2ft

Ledj star cloth, ive added velcro to the top of the cloth and to the top bar on the ultimax to make it easier and quicker to fit, you only then have to stretch it round the sides and fasten with the velcro tabs, as you probs all no most deck clothes dont go all the way round the stand but it looks resnoble.

Genuine ultimax bag for the stand, seen better days but still functional, seperate long bag for the truss.

Bad bits, as i say its used so got scrapes etc from being in the bag/assembled, a few of the plastic hand screws for the side sections are broken (they make these out of far to brital plastic) but are still usable and i think if i remember right one of the brakes on the wheels is cafunkt.

So thats

1 wheel and winch stand 4ft with prewired dual truss (3m span)
    2 2ft side pieces
    2 homemade wooden shelves, one 4ft, one 2ft
    8 clamps for truss
    ledj star cloth and psu in case
    ultimax bag for stand
    long bag for trussing

£350 for the lot

DSC00815 (Small).JPG

DSC00831 (Small).JPG

open to offers

...and, yet again - 'chat' has been removed.

Come on, guys, this really isn't rocket science!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    3. THREADS ON TOPIC

Please try to keep all threads in the 'For Sale' & Wanted' forums sections on topic. Any off topic chat will be removed to make the process of selling and finding goods as easy as possible for our members. We really appreciate your help in keeping this area clutter free. Thanks.
    ONLY post if you're a prospective buyer asking questions / making offers, etc or you're the seller!!!

Is the truss a single 3m length or is it in two 1.5m sections ?

2 x 1.5m lengths as shown in pic with a additional 1m length as well