After clearing this with Shaun , I would like to post some details of a charity night on Friday 10th September which I am organising in support of The Multiple Sclerosis Society. My wife has been diagnosed with this condition so we both thought it would be appropriate to help in their fund raising efforts as their support to her has been greatly appreciated and needed on many occassions recently.
We're are running a "live" night at the races , only the runners will be mice! . I have constructed a track , and the runners have been donated from a local pet store , our local Primary school will be taking the mice as they are being retired from racing after the event ! I will post some pics of the night to let everyone see how things went. Also on the evening we are planning various other activities aimed at raising as much money as possible and of course I'll be providing the music.
If any forum members feel they would like to give a small donation towards this fund raiser it would be greatly appreciated. Donations can be paid via Paypal to [email protected] or post a cheque to me made Payable to The MS Society NI , I can let you have the address if you PM me.
Many Thanks guys , pics and report to follow after Friday Night.