Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

View Poll Results: Would you use a 3d Projector at a disco ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

6 66.67%
  • Depends if it was an extra being payed for

3 33.33%

Thread: 3d Projectors

Default 3d Projectors

Ok so ive been looking around for a projector and noticed alot of places are advertising the new "3d effect" now ive heard of someone using one of these in his disco and handing out 3d glasses so people can watch a 3d film but i was wondering why?

Are they worth getting to show 3d images of guests etc or is it best to just stick to a normal prjector as i cant see why any one would sit down at a disco and watch a 3d film or the likes

Any advice would be great as i know its new technology and its modern but is it really worth going into 3d ?

Cheers Dave
    Dave

unique USP and probably great for kids gigs but i would imagine a short lived one like the silent disco's??
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    short lived one like the silent disco's??
    They are bigger than ever this summer at every festival it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1984 View Post
    They are bigger than ever this summer at every festival it would seem.
    I saw the one at BPM and I like the fact you can listen to 3 DJ's of your choice especially if one is dance one is r&b and the other is alternative. They were not very loud - but i suppose thats health and safety or im going deaf

at a festival or nightclub it would be OK especially if you have noise issues but i just do not see how it would relate to a private function in a local hall - unless promoted as such as that kind of event?

As a supplier of such service the insurance must be massive. imagine how many get damaged. Im probably wrong and i bet kids would love the 3D EFFECT. If you could do it without the glasses then that would be great especially for an 18th or something!!

i am working on using my projector as another lighting effect at the moment so I am interested.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/