Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Dvs

Default Dvs

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience with Digital vinyl systems (DVS)

Serato, traktor Scratch , mixvibes DVS, TORQ, RELOOP,Intimidation - Touch etc..

I was looking into buying one, but serato/traktor is out my price range realy

There is lots of reviews I have searched around I just wanted to see if anyone on here had any experience

i use VDJ with VDJ's timecoded vinyls. Love it

How much did you pay for the VDJ kit?? if you dont mind me asking, is cueing/mixing just the same as vinyl on it??

Im going to go BPM this year, just to test them out myself see how they are, thats proberly my best option realy.

Im a Serato user, and can say that it is exactly the same as using CDJs or 1210s

You can often pick Serato SL1 up of eBay for a decent price, and i wouldnt suggest SL3 unless you were playing on high end sound syetms or wanted the third deck
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Hardened Traktor Scratch Pro user, it is truly like using the 1210's. Doesn't get used out much (mainly for tuntablism at home), out I use an X1 and a midifighter. Effects are incredible, and the looping is brilliant. Well worth taking time to beatgrid your tracks before hand.