Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New deals from CD Pool!

Creature, is it the tracks on the monthly subscriptions you would like in alphabetical order or 6 pack?

On a different note, thank you all for posting so much within our section. We're sorry the communication has not been up to scratch however all your thoughts have been noted. We will strive to give the best possible customer experience possible. If anyone has any questions or queries please contact the office if you want to speak to one of us directly.

On teh cds please
    new website domain name... http://www.dejavuroadshow.tk/

Quote Originally Posted by andyw View Post
    thank you but it is all sorted now
    i hope i was right, last week i was told that my account was upto date(i owe nothing and all cd's up to date with the bill),i was told that you have cancelled the account from your end and for me to cancel my payment method, which i have done, all great until today, when 2 more cd's come through
    i do hope that these are cd's I have already paid for,I would HATE to receive a bill for them now

Hits and Dance Hits Andy? If so, those are CDs you're owed as part of your last payment.

Hopefully that's a good thing and you can stop banging your head against the wall, though let us know if there's a problem.