Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Important - Your listing in the directory

  1. #11
    Kernow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,696

    Default

    Done. Thanks Shaun
    The Keyboard is mightier than the Sword ?
    Occasions Of Excellence For One & All In Cornwall

  2. #12
    DJWilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Swale, Kent
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,043

    Default

    Submitted. Cheers
    Nathan.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Age
    50
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Log in, goto listings details...scroll down to the bottom and click submit. This will re-submit your details again for approval. The site Admin will then (in due course) approve the listing and it'll be live for another year.
    Thanks Shaun it is done!!!

  4. #14
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fife
    Age
    47
    Posts
    14,714

    Default

    Those that haven't checked, I urge you to do so. There's still a HUGE amount ready to be processed for deletion by the directory software, and the list includes a few regular forum posters

    Such as...

    Tom Davis Entertainment
    First Dance DJs
    Excalibur Mobile Disco
    Spin mobile disco
    The Party Shop Disco
    DSF Mobile DIsco & Karaoke
    ACCESS ALL AREAS

  5. #15
    Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nottingham
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,267

    Default

    I don't get it?

    I've logged on but I'm not sure what to do?

    Mine was updated a few months ago? Am I safe?

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Surrey
    Age
    56
    Posts
    24,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Those that haven't checked, I urge you to do so. There's still a HUGE amount ready to be processed for deletion by the directory software, and the list includes a few regular forum posters

    Such as...

    Tom Davis Entertainment
    First Dance DJs
    Excalibur Mobile Disco
    Spin mobile disco
    The Party Shop Disco
    DSF Mobile DIsco & Karaoke
    ACCESS ALL AREAS
    Presumably Tom can be deleted, as he's retired.

  7. #17
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fife
    Age
    47
    Posts
    14,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie brown View Post
    I don't get it?

    I've logged on but I'm not sure what to do?

    Mine was updated a few months ago? Am I safe?
    The instructions are posted in post #7 in this thread. If you've updated your listing recently the year starts from the time you've last updated it. Everytime you make any future updates to your listing, the year will start again from the time of the newest update. Clear as mud? Good!

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Surrey
    Age
    56
    Posts
    24,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    The instructions are posted in post #7 in this thread. If you've updated your listing recently the year starts from the time you've last updated it. Everytime you make any future updates to your listing, the year will start again from the time of the newest update. Clear as mud? Good!
    It MUST be, Shaun...because even I understand it!


  9. #19
    Booche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,477

    Default

    Done mine (hopefully) lol

    Cheers Dave
    Dave

  10. #20
    Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent, Medway
    Posts
    6,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rob1963 View Post
    Presumably Tom can be deleted, as he's retired.
    I can't remember my user name and password but yeah mine can be deleted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •