Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Sold]NJD 3m x 2m starcloths x3

Quote Originally Posted by spin mobile disco View Post
    You also posted that you were really only intested in them if they were complete. I took this to mean you were no longer intersted. So said yes to charlie. As I had one left and it had no controller I was going to keep it but as someone was willing to take it without a controller it seemed logical to sell to the 2 parties that best fitted.
    Im sorry if you missed out but I really did think you were not intersted after the loss of the controllers.
    READ THE THREAD!

I posted again and was the first one to do so after you asked people to post in the thread. I said I'd take them and then asked you how you wanted paying.

Don't post one thing and do another.

Again I am sorry Solitaire but the time line goes like this.
    You were the first to post in the thread at 5:29
    Charlie pm'ed me and posted in the thread at 5:52 we continued to negotiate via pm outside the thread.
    I recieved a lot more pms and then you again posted in the thread negotiating a discount. Charlie offered full price and said he woud like 2 of them.
    Then you asked how much they weigh
    I ran out of pm room so a lot of pms were lost around here. I left the thread and tried to sort my pms that could be deleted etc.
    At this time charlie said he would have 2 and we were discussing pickup time when you posted in the thread at 7:05 that you wanted them for £330

I was getting swamped going back and forth so decided to get it all into the thread so everyone could see what was going on rather than keep several things going at once.

I then while checking them for pickup noticed that I was missing the controllers so decided I had better give everyone the info and then decide if anyone was still intersted.

You were the first to reply back in the thread with "I only really want them if they are all complete as Iassumed they were. Do they work without the controller on static" at 8:20

I replied 10 minutes later saying that yes they do.
    I had recieved no more pms after this time or posts in the thread so assumed that no one was intersed any more as we were now missing controllers.

Then in PM and in the thread James lake said he was intested in one without a controller so I sold it Leaving me with 2 that could be used together with the only working controller I had left.

I then went offline from the thread while I packed the starcloth ready for collection tomorow. I cam back on and the first thing I saw was my pm box so I answered my PM and it was charlie confirming he was still intersted in them and could pick them up so I sold the last 2.

I then went back to the thread and found that you were now intested. However as you wanted 3 and I only had 2 as James had already purchased one I assumed you had missed his post and would realise that 3 were no longer available. I posted 3 minutes before you saying that only 2 were left so it is possible you screen did not refresh in time and you missed this.

I could go on but this is the gist of it.
    When the world ends , ill probably have to clean up the mess.

You could go on, but it would be nonsense.

The crux of the matter, is that you offered the cloths again telling people to post in the thread. Not by PM.

I offered to buy them in the thread and was first to do so.

This is going round in circles and wasting people's time, so thread closed.