Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Sold]NJD 3m x 2m starcloths x3

OK, I'll have them all for £330 delivered.

Sorry have cleare my inbox a bit now I have been swamped by replies for these starcloths and as the posts were all recievedat similar times I am trying to be fair on how I respond to everyone so to keep it fair instead of through PM I will do it here in the thread to make sure everyone follows it and that I am being as fair as I can be.

Ok I have just set up all the star cloths and found that I have 3 cloths all perfect 3 power supplies all working al cables working however the njd controllers have gone walkabout all the cloths link so only one is used. I am assuming that I have put them somewhere and forgotten where so I have 1 controller for all three , that can control all three together. I also have 1 spare controller with a minor fault (fault is the lights flash but wont select a different program) I can chuck in with a promise of the other controller sent later when it turns up. So ideally one person having all three is the better option as they will work as a set with nothing else.

If you are still interested in them please post now.
    When the world ends , ill probably have to clean up the mess.

I only really want them if they are all complete as I assumed they were. Do they work without controller on static?

Yes they work on static if you plug controller into them when they start then unplug it they will all light and stay on. Or if you link them all with the enclosed cables all cloths will mirror each other from the one controller. The linking cables are each 10 meters so it is not an issue of reaching when linked.
    I have a fair few poeple intersted in a single cloth or a pair if anyone wants a pair and intend to link them I will do a pair at £200 with the one controller or I will just sell one for now and sell oters later when other controllers turns up.

I'm still interested, got a controller.

Covering, West Midlands, Cotswolds, South & Mid Wales. Have van, will travel!
    National Association of DJs

Matthew I will take one if you've got one spare. Dont need the controller as I have plenty of them.
    Northamptonshires Premier Video Disco • Northamptonshire based PAT Testing
    -----
    Pioneer DJM 2000, Apple MacBook Pro 17", 2 x Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk III, 2 x Technics SL1210, Virtual DJ

Ok one sold without controller leaving 2 left with a controller between them + a spare controller with a fault but still works (it just flashes though no programs) Pair can be had for £200 collected or £220 delivered

Go on then. £30 buys a new controller anyway.

How do you want paying?

Quote Originally Posted by spin mobile disco View Post
    Ok one sold without controller leaving 2 left with a controller between them + a spare controller with a fault but still works (it just flashes though no programs) Pair can be had for £200 collected or £220 delivered
    ???? Seems a bit unfair!

Covering, West Midlands, Cotswolds, South & Mid Wales. Have van, will travel!
    National Association of DJs