Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

View Poll Results: Do you allow others to "patch" into your system?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • No way...its my gear and thats that!

13 24.53%
  • I do, as long as I get asked before hand

21 39.62%
  • Yeah, no problem.

8 15.09%
  • Only if I know them

5 9.43%
  • I haven't refused yet, but you ever know

6 11.32%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Allowing other entertainers to "patch" into your system!

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    To quote Finbarr Saunders; nice rack. I actually think I basically understand it.
    It's pretty easy. The 3 input channels output to the Canford passive switch, which in turn has a single out to the AVC, which goes to the speakers.

The fan is there to stop the Mixer PSU from melting (again)

The Drawers contain leads to connect mixers to the rack, mics, mini jack / Android / Apple to RCA (for punters phones etc, when they aren't using a DJ for background) & DI Boxes.

The door at the bottom is for access to the speaker leads (they run out under it when in use) which are hard-wired to the AVC.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Default Dropped Mic.

I once allowed the use of a microphone with a long lead at a Working Men's Club. The user dropped the mic. onto a hard floor and broke it. It failed to work after that. The club had a whip round and I was presented with a ton of loose coins on a table to compensate for the damage. (Not even converted into convenient notes). I am not keen to share my gear with others.

Zog