Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The 'FOR SALE' section

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cheese View Post
    Well as I said, I just have to abide by your rules. So I will.

OK, I better not waste any more time on this thread.

After all, I've now got to trawl through all the other threads and add comments here and there to get my post count over 100. I've got 43 now, so, err, one hour should do it!

Or you could refer to post #3 (and the last part of my post before this) and bypass the selling restrictions.

Once again, apologies if my editing of your For Sale post upset you. Have a virtual beer on me =

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    ...and may I just take this opportunity to thank you for that from the heart of my bottom!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cheese View Post
    Well as I said, I just have to abide by your rules. So I will.

OK, I better not waste any more time on this thread.

After all, I've now got to trawl through all the other threads and add comments here and there to get my post count over 100. I've got 43 now, so, err, one hour should do it!

Not necessarily. You could spend two minutes and a quid, to achieve the same result.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I'd just like to finish off by referring back to Peter's (Excalibur) post which is third from the top. MDD supporters are exempt from the selling restrictions, and we've had a one or two members in the past that have signed up as a supporter so they can sell right away. Maybe it's not for everyone but for a quid a month you can't go wrong.
    :
    Or you could refer to post #3 (and the last part of my post before this) and bypass the selling restrictions.
    Shaun, many thanks for that. I thought I'd pressed the invisibility button again, by mistake!!!
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Regarding the "not posting smileys" etc.. comments. From where you might be sat it looks like that however most regular posters on here have known each other for years and there is a good amount of banter on here, I like that. Despite that there are plenty of threads where people are asking for advice so it doesn't take long to rack up to 100 posts.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

I think this is one of those times where (most) people will see both sides of the argument. But, if everyone abides by the rules, then everyone is treated the same. Like Angela said, when you bring in human input in to deciding who can post what and when then you bring in emotion. What might be deemed as acceptable one day might not be acceptable the next depending on the mood of the person making that decision. And this scenario is very evident in my day job (it shouldn't be but it is - I'll go no further! )

As with every set of rules, you can't please everyone all of the time.

Anyway, thanks for listening. This has been a Party Political broadcast on behalf of the MDD Party.
    Forum Rules #20, Shaun, "No politics". You really should know better!!!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyD View Post
    IForum Rules #20, Shaun, "No politics". You really should know better!!!
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? " eh?

Oops, there goes the dreaded rule 23 again.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    Regarding the "not posting smileys" etc.. comments. From where you might be sat it looks like that however most regular posters on here have known each other for years and there is a good amount of banter on here, I like that. Despite that there are plenty of threads where people are asking for advice so it doesn't take long to rack up to 100 posts.
    Its called having a sense of humour.