Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Any one got sixty quid sids number?

Default Any one got sixty quid sids number?

Very strange happenings this week.

We have had 3 calls from organising Females who are attending the "works party" a slightly downmarket version of the Corporate Xmas Party--difference being the Corporates pay for the Party BUT the works party members have to pay for themselves having arranged a "meal" in a local Restaurant.

It then occurs to the Ladies how boring it is to just have a meal and get drunk--Entertainment is required

So some bright spark says--lets do some Line Dancing we dont need partners

Good thinking so far--then they ring us to find a Line Dance Caller isnt actually sixty quid.

Sooo the conversation goes exactly the same each time--hoooow much???

Ill have to phone a friend and ring you back--( unlikely )

Anyone got Sids number, might be better to give that out at the same time as our quote and save the hassle.

Typically we get 7 days notice on these events!!!!!!!!

I haven't got his number, but I do know where to find his website.

Use your favourite search engine to look for 'cheap' and 'disco'

I get these calls all the time, well nearly all the time. So many people just want a cheap disco these days and are not interested in anything else.
    Many of the enquiries I have had, have booked a guy in my area, ( I see the dates on his website) who advertises £30 per hour but then charges quite a bit for travel and £30 extra for laser. It is good to know they are catered for with a cheaper disco to suit their budget. I will say I have no extra charges on my quotes which include multicolour laser, bubble and snow machines + haze.
    When people ask 'How much is the disco?' I am quite sure I will not be getting the booking.