Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Abstract lighting

Guys, I hate to spoil the party here, but aren't we going off subject here a little bit.
    We are talking about Abstract the lighting company and what you would like to see from them in the future if they did decide to go back into the DJ lighting game.
    Thanks to the others, for there input.
    I personally think that an LED twister 4 with the original casing would be a good move as there would not be a problem with over heating due to the lamp being LED.
    What do you lot think?
    If I'm talking to much, tell me to shut up!!

The views expressed by this member are solely his own and are not connected with the company he is representing.

If they can fix their issues with products...and improve their customer services...then maybe!
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    If they can fix their issues with products...and improve their customer services...then maybe!
    When you say issues, do you mean the overheating problem on the earlier units?
    As regards customer service, this has been a bit of a problem of late, especially with spares. Lectrix is ok, but I'd prefer to go direct to get stuff.
    It seems they just don't care about us jocks any more
    Last edited by Get Me A DJ; 24-12-2010 at 11:46 PM.

The views expressed by this member are solely his own and are not connected with the company he is representing.

Quote Originally Posted by Get Me A DJ View Post
    When you say issues, do you mean the overheating problem on the earlier units?
    As regards customer service, this has been a bit of a problem of late, especially with spares. Lectrix is ok, but I'd prefer to go direct to get stuff.
    It seams they just don't care about us jocks any more
    To be fair...from what I recall...they never did care about us jocks in the first place.

getting any support out of them was like blood and stone....
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Definetely wouldnt buy from them again. No matter what they bring out. They sold me a dodgy twister4hp within days of me getting them i reported the problem with the dmx board and checked both units with someone elses and the problem was the new unit.

dmx board on it wouldnt respond they hadnt changed their dmx system and then told me i was going to have to buy a new dmx board for it. I dont think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Get Me A DJ View Post
    We are talking about Abstract the lighting company and what you would like to see from them in the future
    to stay under the rock they crawled under. Sorry Kev no dis-respect to you.
    as you will know i dont mean any.
    Last edited by Corabar Entertainment; 25-12-2010 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinspin View Post
    to stay under the rock they crawled under. Sorry Kev no dis-respect to you.
    as you will know i dont mean any.
    You haven't dis-respected me at all John, just a shame that they would not do a swop out on the board.
    Without sounding as if your a liar, are you sure that they told you in no uncertain terms that you have to buy another unit, as if this the case then they where in breach of the sales of goods act.
    Also, I can't understand why they did not refer you to the lads at Tega, as they carry spare boards for Abstract.
    All very strange.

So, looking at the amount of views to this post, I'm surprised by the amount of people responding.
    This is NOT a request from Abstract, more of a bit of research for me as regards what people really thought of the equipment and the service of this company.
    If you do have comments, and don't want to put them on the board, please feel free to post them in a PM to me.