Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Can anyone create a site like this?

Default Can anyone create a site like this?

Hello, You have probably seen the other threads about my sites. Ive now given up do them myself and so i am looking for a designer who can create the template for me.

this is how i want it to look http://cms.template-help.com/wordpress_32015/# your probably asking why don't u just buy it of the site. It a wordpress site and i don't understand how that workings. I just want a template for Dreamweaver that i can change the images and update the text, also add in my DJ event planner html codes too.

If anyone is interested then please reply with a price.

Thanks
    Elliott

Admin: Text talk isn't permitted. Please read the forum rules for clarification.
    Last edited by Shaun; 25-12-2010 at 07:02 PM.
    Mobile Discos | Quiz Nights | Race Nights
    RONEDJS.CO.UK

Admin, I sincerely apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    RONEDJS.CO.UK

I would recommend spending a few hours to learn Wordpress or Joomla. I'm more than happy to edit XHTML and CSS in a plain text editor (and do this), but for adding/managing content, these CMS tools win over Dreamweaver for me.

Give me a call if you'd like to chat about this (details on my website). I've just competed a website for my local pub, very little effort and easy to add content, some nice plugins to provide a nice gallery and many other "extras"
    DJEP/DJI integration will be fine.

Dreamweaver is ok, but I find myself rarely using it. I'm either using a CMS, or hand-coding/tweaking.

Jason
    Wedding DJ Hertfordshire
    Hertfordshire based DJ, also covering Essex and North London.

imo Wordpress should just say as a blogging system. Rather horrible for anything else. Also Joomla is just a huge bloat really. Unnecessary huge for small simple sites!

Just my thoughts.

Thanks for the offered guys but its been done by one of my clients. Sorry check it out http://www.ronedjs.co.uk
    RONEDJS.CO.UK