Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sure SM58 'Clone'.

See what you've been and gone and done now Spin...lol.

I won't even try to make a list of 5, as you can see if you read the thread its all too much a personal matter of choice...I mean someone is saying Behringer is ok and then someone else says they're cr4p...crazy!

Think we all agree the SM58 is decent and suits most people so get out there and listen to the SM58 then you know what a resonable mic can sound like then do a direct comparisum with others and see if one of the others suits you better.

Also...Remember that a lot of people that have made comments on here aren't just using their mics for straight forward DJing.

Went to a DJ store today to get a laser I spotted in their sale and while I was there I asked for a couple of SM58s and the assistant said they didn't sell them as they had one better for £39...it was the Audio Technica MB3. I then asked about eh Sennhiser 845 and he said no as he had one much better for only £20...it was the Numark 200. I'm saying nothing

well I went to the guy who offered me the clone - it was a citronic Citronic Mp400pro . .. I bought it for £25 with the case and lead....wish I had of got an SM58 now :/