Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: My Directory Listing Has Disappeared!

Threaded View

Default My Directory Listing Has Disappeared!

ANNUAL RE-LIST

All listings on the directory are valid for one year only, after which the directory software will delete them. To keep your listing active you must log in HERE at least once per year.

In the event that you do not log in over one calendar year, an "inactive" warning will be placed on your listing and your listing may be removed from the directory. You will then need to re-register your details again on the directory. As always, basic listings are free.

Please note: due to the high numbers of directory listings we are unable to notify our free listing members in advance that their listing is due for expiry, has expired, or has been deleted due to inactivity.

Enhanced & Premium listed members will however be notified upon expiry of their listing. In addition, upon expiry of an Enhanced or Premium Listing, the listing will automatically be downgraded to a free basic listing that will be active for one year from the date of Enhanced/Premium expiry. Steps on how to re-activate your Enhanced / Premium listing will be included in the expiry email you will receive.

Should you have any questions please feel free to ask below and I'll try answer any queries.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Marc J; 14-12-2021 at 12:22 PM.