Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Directory Listing Has Disappeared!

Default My Directory Listing Has Disappeared!

ANNUAL RE-LIST

All listings on the directory are valid for one year only, after which the directory software will delete them. To keep your listing active you must log in HERE at least once per year.

In the event that you do not log in over one calendar year, an "inactive" warning will be placed on your listing and your listing may be removed from the directory. You will then need to re-register your details again on the directory. As always, basic listings are free.

Please note: due to the high numbers of directory listings we are unable to notify our free listing members in advance that their listing is due for expiry, has expired, or has been deleted due to inactivity.

Enhanced & Premium listed members will however be notified upon expiry of their listing. In addition, upon expiry of an Enhanced or Premium Listing, the listing will automatically be downgraded to a free basic listing that will be active for one year from the date of Enhanced/Premium expiry. Steps on how to re-activate your Enhanced / Premium listing will be included in the expiry email you will receive.

Should you have any questions please feel free to ask below and I'll try answer any queries.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Marc J; 14-12-2021 at 01:22 PM.

MULTIPLE FREE LISTINGS

There's been quite a surge lately of people abusing the free directory service by adding a huge amount of free listings covering multiple areas and regions.

Please note: A maximum of one free listing per business is permitted on the directory. Directory members who currently have a paid listing are permitted to add one additional free listing to any other region. Any additional free listings added will be subsequently disallowed.

Thanks Elite, is there anyway that a reminder service can be scripted into this?
    JDB Events - Making your event Buzz!
    www.jdb-events.co.uk
    www.hirepartydancefloors.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by JDB Entertainment View Post
    Thanks Elite, is there anyway that a reminder service can be scripted into this?
    For free listings, unfortunately not.

My best advice to those with free listings is log in every few months and follow the steps outlined in post #1. Each time the listing is updated it will remain live for another full year.
    Last edited by Shaun; 30-11-2011 at 03:16 PM.

The following listings are in the deletion queue. Please take the steps outlined in post #1 above, within the next 2 days, to keep your listing active.

IndieRetroDJ [ UPDATED ]
    Jonathan Ford's Travelling Discotheque
    Shakermaker Promotions [ UPDATED ]
    DSF Mobile DIsco & Karaoke [ UPDATED ]
    Last edited by Shaun; 03-12-2011 at 09:48 AM.

Done!

Thanks

Another reminder folks. If you haven't updated your listing in a while please do so.. There's a large amount of forum members that have listings that haven't been updated in a year and are scheduled for removal.

Just a frendly heads up. Please note: this will be my final reminder of this type.

Aaargh!!!!

Can I NOT remember the email address I've signed up here with

I've tried everything I can think of, and even managed to reset it in user CP but it still won't let me in to the DJ control panel.

If some kind admin could prompt me by PM I'd be most grateful.

Passwords, no problem. It's just the email account I'm struggling with.

PM sent Martin.

Thanks Shaun.

For the record, it's just me being a prat.

Ignore the above - I don't have a listing on the directory, 'cos I don't DJ any more