Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brand new website

Darren - How is your post any different from the one I posted and you deleted? It was along the same lines and there was nothing wrong with it.

Have you ever provided the P.A. for a fete?
    Yep. Abbeville Fete 2010

Do you really have any equipment to dry hire apart from what you DJ with?
    We have extra speakers and mixers than what we DJ with, also lighting

Your equipment is up to date? You have a pair of Prosound speakers as fas as I'm aware and a couple of lighting effects that aren't up to date and Prosound are Maplin specials and not pro hire stock. Fine for a starter DJ but not for pro hire stock.
    These speakers are our small disco stock we have speakers such as, Behringer B215A, Wharfedale EVP-15x? (I think thats that model.)

DJs? Plural? Experienced with the equipment they use? Like not having a simple frontage, or hanging effects upside down or knowing where to put par cans?

as I have already said, We hung them upside down to create a better coverage of light. Everyone at the NYE event enjoyed themselves, isn't that all that matters??

ppentertainments

A few month ago I gave Tom the contact details of a good, but cheap, web designer who could get him started with a cms site. The designer is also good for advice and SEO and as I say is VERY cheap.

Not so much as a reply off Tom, so I have to ask if he really is serious about all this.

By having a cms site, Tom could impliment changes as they are suggested on here, with ease, hopefully then giving him a good starting point at least.

Use the money from NYE Tom to put something in motion?

Who keeps the money? You or your Dad?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Use the money from NYE Tom to put something in motion?

Who keeps the money? You or your Dad?
    I keep the money. But i have split it half way with Matthew who helped me. and i am already buying a Starcloth with the NYE money.

i have some events lined up in the next few months so will use this money for advertising.

Tom, you have email from me saying what I can do! Sorry to say but it still amateurish and rather thrown together!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.Lovick View Post
    I keep the money. But i have split it half way with Matthew who helped me. and i am already buying a Starcloth with the NYE money.

i have some events lined up in the next few months so will use this money for advertising.
    Great business you got there!

You pay someone to 'help you' £125? You have to put your wage in to buy a starcloth? Surely if you are 'business partners' the cost will be split equally?

I would do this alone Tom. It seems to be very one sided.
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 03-01-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Great business you got there!

You pay someone to 'help you' £125? You have to put your wage in to buy a starcloth? Surely if you are 'business partners' the cost will be split equally?

I would do this alone Tom. It seems to be very one sided.
    Nah, Sorry I paid him £100

Tom, just an observation, but isn't putting

'We also have a good working relationship with 'Henley Theatre Services Limited'. Please feel free to look through their hire list Here, and contact us about any equipment required.'

the kiss of death for your own hire? Looking at their site via the link on yours, I see no incentive/reason for anybody to go back to you to make enquiries when their site has everything required.

Quote Originally Posted by funkymook View Post
    Tom, just an observation, but isn't putting

'We also have a good working relationship with 'Henley Theatre Services Limited'. Please feel free to look through their hire list Here, and contact us about any equipment required.'

the kiss of death for your own hire? Looking at their site via the link on yours, I see no incentive/reason for anybody to go back to you to make enquiries when their site has everything required.
    I could give you a link to my site too if you like Tom

Supplying Premier DJ's for Weddings,
    Birthdays & Social Events.

www.basingstokediscos.co.uk