Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Free Index - Working for anyone

Default Free Index - Working for anyone

Well I put myself on the free index a while ago and got a text yesterday saying I had a lead.. I thought hmm cant remember this site..

Logged on and low and behold a lead..

But 5 People had already responded to it.. Seems like a jump jump jump..

So I registered my interest as thats all I could do..

Real Question is! Has anybody converted a lead off it??? and whats the % of leads to conversions.

I have paid for leads off good party and out of 20 did not convert 1 because I was too expensive

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by DiscosMobile View Post
    I have paid for leads off good party and out of 20 did not convert 1 because I was too expensive
    ... so what makes you think that being too expensive for something with "good" in the title is going to make you cheap enough for something with "free" in the title?

In my experience, Freeindex is down there with Yellow Pages, Gumtree and eBay for the bottom feeders. £100 will be about the absolute limit. I wouldn't waste your time.

I only signed up a few weeks ago but got an email for a lead very close. Have sent my details as i was one of the first 5 but have not yet heard anything.

Interesting concept though and it could be good?

But if people have experience of it being rubbish then ill take it with a pinch of salt.... actually screw the salt im sweet enough!

Tom
    ATR The X-Faders | Mobile DJ's in Essex
    Billericay & Surrounding Areas
    http://www.thexfadersdj.co.uk | Facebook | Twitter

Been on it for ages and had about 4 jobs to quote for.

I've seen the local companies quoting and I would happily bet I am the most expensive and not had one job come through yet.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    Been on it for ages and had about 4 jobs to quote for.

I've seen the local companies quoting and I would happily bet I am the most expensive and not had one job come through yet.
    I would assume anyone going on there to look for quotes isnt looking for the top end quotations. Considering the site is freeindex.co.uk

But the enquiry we had said their budget so obviously that helps if its under what you would charge.
    Tom
    ATR The X-Faders | Mobile DJ's in Essex
    Billericay & Surrounding Areas
    http://www.thexfadersdj.co.uk | Facebook | Twitter

Not on it yet but may give it a go - how quickly do the first 5 go up? 24hrs/couple of days? If its a matter of hours then its unlikely I'll be able to get back to them soon enough.

I'm thinking about putting myself on here as well: erento.co.uk - anyone else advertising on here? I'm finding online directories much more useful, the yellow pages is useless these days. I also find Gumtree quite good.

We have been on freeindex for just over a year now, and get five or six leads a month. However, one has only ever been converted into a booking, but seems its free, it doesnt' hurt at all to leave a profile on it
    Chris.
    Comet Entertainment.

Been on Free Index around 3 yrs now and had around 8 enquiries per year total of 3 conversions so it is a positive as far as I am concerned.