Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laugh of the year so far

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.Lovick View Post
    I did, put martin has said that i can't use the website ?!?
    Why ?

I can only think you have broken the rules ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.Lovick View Post
    Hes only just told me this and i haven't had time to go on to the website. But i am very upset.

This has been a start to 2011 for me.
    If you have a query or grievance with anyone or any company then contact them direct. Moaning about them here on the forum isn't going to do you any favours with them, or us for that matter. Martin is one of the good guys. If you have been removed from using his site then it will have been for a valid reason. I'll say it again, contact needadisco directly to resolve this.

I'm going to be blunt here, but I'm getting really tired of you getting upset and letting it spill onto the forum. This isn't a nursery and I'm not here to babysit upset children. You do also realise that your membership is already hanging by a thread here because of past actions?, so bare that in mind before you start the same old nonsense again. I'd sooner delete your account and get back to chatting to the grown-ups than put up with it again. And please save me the "I'm sorry, I want to make a fresh start" routine. Show it by your actions!

End of conversation!

Aye man up and get on with it. Crying on here about it aint going to bring in any work.

Harsh? maybe but this is a fact of life Tom.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If you have a query or grievance with anyone or any company then contact them direct. Moaning about them here on the forum isn't going to do you any favours with them, or us for that matter. Martin is one of the good guys. If you have been removed from using his site then it will have been for a valid reason. I'll say it again, contact needadisco directly to resolve this.

I'm going to be blunt here, but I'm getting really tired of you getting upset and letting it spill onto the forum. This isn't a nursery and I'm not here to babysit upset children. You do also realise that your membership is already hanging by a thread here because of past actions?, so bare that in mind before you start the same old nonsense again. I'd sooner delete your account and get back to chatting to the grown-ups than put up with it again. And please save me the "I'm sorry, I want to make a fresh start" routine. Show it by your actions!

End of conversation!
    Maybe that last bit should have been sent sent as a pm?

Back on topic. I got this from "Find My Party" and quoted him but not heard back yet

Quote Originally Posted by musicologydisco View Post
    Maybe that should have been sent sent as a pm?
    Maybe you don't know the full story / history (which longer-term members do)?

Quote Originally Posted by musicologydisco View Post
    Maybe that last bit should have been sent sent as a pm?
    The member has a restricted forum membership account (i.e he's in the Sin Bin). Members in the Sin Bin do not have Private Message facilities.

Additionally, as Angela has stated, there is a long history with this member. We've brought his behaviour up with him in private before, which seems to go round in full circle and him making the same mistakes again. As this is his final chance I've layed my cards on the table and made it publicly known this is his last lifeline. Hopefully he'll take heed of the warnings this time.
    Last edited by Shaun; 18-01-2011 at 12:36 PM.