Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advertising Company gone bust.....

Quote Originally Posted by Get Me A DJ View Post
    Shame you did not pay by CC as you would of had the payment insured.
    Didn't read the rest of the thread, did we

Update - Contacted the hotel, they confirrmed that they never had the brochure with my advert in it.

Contacted the administrators who are sending out a pack for me to fill in to become a creditor. Need to send them all paperwork including the contract, invoiced and bank statements for proof of payment. I also need a letter from the hotel confirming they never recieved the publication.
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

I almost got conned by one of these.

In started asking them all sorts of questions and they did not seem happy.
    Probably the same group.

The brochure looked really good however.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    Update - Contacted the hotel, they confirrmed that they never had the brochure with my advert in it.

Contacted the administrators who are sending out a pack for me to fill in to become a creditor. Need to send them all paperwork including the contract, invoiced and bank statements for proof of payment. I also need a letter from the hotel confirming they never recieved the publication.
    Sorry to hear that, but at least you have a better idea of where you stand.

You're not sending the original documents, are you?

Little tip: for most legal reasons, if you need to provide documentary evidence but don't want to part with the originals, pop in to any local solicitor and ask them for 'certified copies'. They will photocopy the original documents, stamp and sign them that the copy is a true copy of the original. In many cases, (even by the courts) these copies are as acceptable as the original documents themselves, and it should only cost you a few quid.

Thanks for the tip Angela.

Also, been on to the bank...they now issue Visa...but at the time, my card was a Maestro

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    I almost got conned by one of these.

In started asking them all sorts of questions and they did not seem happy.
    Probably the same group.

The brochure looked really good however.
    No conning (initially) though Toby. I done some research and went into it with my eyes open that this publishing company has a history of leading prospective advertisers into believing that they are dealling with the hotel. I got the usual "preferred status"..."we'll recommed you"...et...etc...and i shot them right down.

I also got a full page spread out of them at less than a quater of the cost they were asking over a 2 year publishing period...well would have anyway
    Last edited by Dynamic Entertainment; 18-01-2011 at 06:00 PM.

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    Thanks for the tip Angela.

Also, been on to the bank...they now issue Visa...but at the time, my card was a Maestro

No conning (initially) though Toby. I done some research and went into it with my eyes open that this publishing company has a history of leading prospective advertisers into believing that they are dealling with the hotel. I got the usual "preferred status"..."we'll recommed you"...et...etc...and i shot them right down.

I also got a full page spread out of them at less than a quater of the cost they were asking over a 2 year publishing period...well would have anyway
    Cool looked like a good deal. I think this company was charging thousands for whole pages for one hotel. sounds like the same thing to me.

They did make it look as if the hotel had selected me and me only.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    Cool looked like a good deal. I think this company was charging thousands for whole pages for one hotel. sounds like the same thing to me.

They did make it look as if the hotel had selected me and me only.
    Lol...CMYK Group by any chance...im guessing i can name them as they are now defunct and their sales tactics wernt anything that cant be found on the interweb...

Quote Originally Posted by Vectis View Post
    Didn't read the rest of the thread, did we
    OK clever sod
    If I'm talking to much, tell me to shut up!!

The views expressed by this member are solely his own and are not connected with the company he is representing.