I have several Warwick Flight Cases and like them, they are the black board with silver edges and corners etc. I have always found them to be very good and they appear to last well, I have CD cases, microphone cases, Sleve racks and several of the long trunks on wheels...in fact I think they are amazing value and there are a couple of places like GAK and Absolute doing them for £135 at the moment.

Anyway in the week I bought another trunk and a 4u sleve, I'll not say where from because it doesn't matter as its not their fault but the sleve rack isn't that brillliant, the lids don't fit tightly and on looking in more detail I noticed that they aren't made right. Best way to describe it is that the edge strips are like tongue and groove and one locks into the other...thing is both the sleve itself and the lids have the grooves so they don't lock together properly and they move about and come undone.

I shall phone the supplier on Monday to have them check if all their stock is the same but thought to warn anyone that might be going to buy any of these cases, best thing is to go and see them yourself or if ordering on-line ask the salesman to check if they're ok in case its a bad batch.