Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Void...Any reports?

Default Void...Any reports?

Just wondered if Ian or anyone can report on the Void demo last Sunday at SEDA?

I am very interested to hear what is thought of these new Air Horn and Paraflex systems, I know AMPDJ had them on demo late last summer but never managed to get to a meeting where they were.

I've read some speks and PDFs about them and must say on paper they sound very impressive. I like different and radical designs but they have to sound good too...Also, are they really suited to mobile use?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Goodtimes View Post
    Just wondered if Ian or anyone can report on the Void demo last Sunday at SEDA?

I am very interested to hear what is thought of these new Air Horn and Paraflex systems, I know AMPDJ had them on demo late last summer but never managed to get to a meeting where they were.

I've read some speks and PDFs about them and must say on paper they sound very impressive. I like different and radical designs but they have to sound good too...Also, are they really suited to mobile use?
    Hi Andy,Void just down the road from me and i heard them at AMPDJ meeting in Bournemouth very good,but in my opinion really for install.

Thought that might be the case, would like to hear them though

Hi Andy,

We run a couple of Viper systems in the West Midlands area if you want to come and have a listen at some point, which would be much more suitable for mobile use.

J

Hi Jamie...not spoken for ages, hope you're well.

thanks for that, I'll give you a call as it sounds like an interesting offer.