Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Business Link

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border

Default Business Link

Following some recent questions from members, I thought I would bring this site to their attention.

Everything you could possibly want to know about business things!!

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk
    Last edited by Marc J; 09-06-2020 at 01:59 PM.
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

Quote Originally Posted by Danno13 View Post
    Following some recent questions from members, I thought I would bring this site to their attention.

Everything you could possibly want to know about business things!!

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk
    Erm, I hate to say this Dan, but they ain't going to be around after September 2011.
    and where's them pics
    If I'm talking to much, tell me to shut up!!

The views expressed by this member are solely his own and are not connected with the company he is representing.

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border

I wasn't aware of that, that's a real shame as they've been really helpful to me.

Sorry not got round to pics yet - been out most of the day and early evening and only just sat down to watch TV
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

Quote Originally Posted by Danno13 View Post
    I wasn't aware of that, that's a real shame as they've been really helpful to me.

Sorry not got round to pics yet - been out most of the day and early evening and only just sat down to watch TV
    Never mind watching the telly, get me those pics

Here's the info about the closure:http://www.thelakedistrictmessenger....losed-november

Slightly out on the date though

I personally think it's a b****y joke, how are small businesses going to get the help they need when there's no local "one stop shop".
    The best thing about business link, was the FREE seminars (and free meals ).
    Great shame, but without getting into a political battle, what do you expect from these people who are suppose to be getting the country back on it's feet again
    Last edited by Get Me A DJ; 27-01-2011 at 10:10 PM.
    If I'm talking to much, tell me to shut up!!

The views expressed by this member are solely his own and are not connected with the company he is representing.