Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Signatures

Default Digital Signatures

I've recently started using digital signtaures for my booking forms (well, trialling it anyway). I have to say I love it so far. The last two booking forms were signed and returned within the hour.

I'm using EchoSign, and they offer a free service (up to 5 free signatures per month) which I'm currently using. So far so good so I think I'll be signing up to their unlimited service.

Anyone else using digital signatures?

I introduced work to it a couple of days ago after Alan (black tie) kindly talked me through it.

As I deal with the contracts, it looks like I'll be preparing 15 a day in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I introduced work to it a couple of days ago after Alan (black tie) kindly talked me through it.

As I deal with the contracts, it looks like I'll be preparing 15 a day in the summer.
    You'll never manage 15 discos a day!

Hi shaun,

Have you got it working on a booking page you can show me. I seen this on a site good thought months back and tried to find the site again but i could not find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowleys View Post
    Hi shaun,

Have you got it working on a booking page you can show me. I seen this on a site good thought months back and tried to find the site again but i could not find it.
    Not sure what you're asking. All I do is log in, upload my pre-prepared booking form in PDF format, add the recipients email address and click send with preview (which allows me to put in the signature fields), then click send.

Try it out for yourself, it's free for up to 5 signatures a month.

http://www.echosign.com/

Once signed up just put your own email address in as the recipient and you'll see everything that's involved from the clients persepctive. You'll also receive a copy to the email address you've signed up using, allowing you to see what's involved from your business perspective.

Off topic but it came into my head. Click the link below Rowley.

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...d.php?p=522590
    Last edited by Shaun; 23-02-2011 at 03:15 PM.

I've been using digital signatures for about a year now as part of the eWebmin package.

Combined with online payment for deposits, it's absolutely bloody fantastic, and I would never go back!

As you say Shaun, it's simple to have the signed contract and deposit in your grasp within the hour from first contact with a potential client!

Worth it's weight in gold as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post

Off topic but it came into my head. Click the link below Rowley.

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...d.php?p=522590
    I did not see that thread i PMed him now ..

On my website i have a full booking forum witch they fill out online and at the end of the T&C's i have a box they have to print there full name as this will act as a signature and the script auto prints the the date when it was signed. then a ful copy get emailed me the client and me and then sorted in a database online just incase the copy is lost.

But i have being looking for code / script that let the users draw there signature like they do on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowleys View Post
    forum witch.

Leave Angela out of it !

Sorry ?

I would never use 'esign'. I think if you're offering a luxury service for high end clients, they would prefer a lovely booking pack in the post with nice paper etc.

You wouldn't see The Ritz etc using it.

My nice envelopes and booking packs with loads of information on help portray the image I'm after.