Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: im new to this forum

Frankly, I am disgusted by the behaviour of a lot of the forum members on here.

Why this thread has been allowed to continue so long is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by NKR View Post

Super soundz of the 70's will be knocking about somewhere (probably out working as he is a busy lad these days) and god only knows he has had his run ins, but he is a super bloke and survived by not reacting.

Thanks Neil.....I was and have two today as well.

What is said on this Forum is sometimes taken too seriously.We are all DJ's and we should all be proud that we have the to stand out there and deliver a fine evenings entertainment.It doesn't bother me what someone is charging in Somercotes,Reading,Glasgow or how they are presenting themselves....why should it.

I have a different show to most people and defend my right to present it as I wish .......my Diary confirms that I have made the right decision for me in my particular area.

As for the new member.....Welcome.You are brave and have spirit there is nothing wrong with that.....secretly some members are looking forward to blowing out your light in order to make their own light shine....you'll get used to it.(I don't remember the lad putting his website up for critique....so why are we commenting).

Charlies right.... the Forum needs members who are going to challenge some of the widely held beliefs on here!!

Unlike Darren I'm not disgusted at the behaviour of some of the Forum Members ....Trolling through the thread I found it remarkably predictable!!

Quote Originally Posted by StarZSoundS View Post
    Thanks Neil.....I was and have two today as well.

What is said on this Forum is sometimes taken too seriously.We are all DJ's and we should all be proud that we have the to stand out there and deliver a fine evenings entertainment.It doesn't bother me what someone is charging in Somercotes,Reading,Glasgow or how they are presenting themselves....why should it.

I have a different show to most people and defend my right to present it as I wish .......my Diary confirms that I have made the right decision for me in my particular area.

As for the new member.....Welcome.You are brave and have spirit there is nothing wrong with that.....secretly some members are looking forward to blowing out your light in order to make their own light shine....you'll get used to it.(I don't remember the lad putting his website up for critique....so why are we commenting).

Charlies right.... the Forum needs members who are going to challenge some of the widely held beliefs on here!!

Unlike Darren I'm not disgusted at the behaviour of some of the Forum Members ....Trolling through the thread I found it remarkably predictable!!
    What the hell has any of this got to do with you and your show and the way you do things?

You do this every time.

You get shot down because of the way you post, like coming on this thread and talking about the same old, same old.

No-one is talking about you and Charlie is not right. There are no 'widely held beliefs' on here. There are things that are good practise and that is what we wish to promote. People can run their business the way they wish and use the equipment they wish.

Phew!
    That was hard work!
    Unlike Toby, I DID read the whole lot because it started off as a Hello in the Newbies section....How did it end up like this?

I have to say (and I am not butt kissing here) but I totally agree with Darren here. This thread has more or less featured a pack of wolves and isn't really a good advertisement for the forum to a newbie is it? (even though they started off on the wrong foot).

I'm not mentioning names because it's easy to see but you should all know better. It's totally childish behaviour from some regulars that should know better.

To use the analogy, I think the wolves only gathered when one of them was attacked by a grizzly bear.

Anyway, it's been resolved now & unless Christian wants it open for a right of reply (PM me if you do), I think it's time to close the thread.
    Last edited by Corabar Steve; 05-03-2011 at 02:33 PM.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries