Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Glasgow wedding show - TOMORROW

Default Glasgow wedding show - TOMORROW

Hi Everyone,

I am booked to exhibit at a wedding show tomorrow (Sunday) and due to a family member, who lives down south, becoming suddenly very unwell, myself and my partner are heading down there first thing tomorrow.

So I wondered if anyone who covers this area fancied the slot. It's at The Thistle, I have a six foot space booked in the main room with power. The show has done a ton of radio advertising and the previous shows I have done with the same organiser have been very good. There are around 100 exhibitors at the show.

They sell the six foot space for £149 and £50 for power. I'm not looking to get this back from someone as its such short notice but PM me an offer.. whatever you think is fair!

Quote Originally Posted by luminaradam View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am booked to exhibit at a wedding show tomorrow (Sunday) and due to a family member, who lives down south, becoming suddenly very unwell, myself and my partner are heading down there first thing tomorrow.

So I wondered if anyone who covers this area fancied the slot. It's at The Thistle, I have a six foot space booked in the main room with power. The show has done a ton of radio advertising and the previous shows I have done with the same organiser have been very good. There are around 100 exhibitors at the show.

They sell the six foot space for £149 and £50 for power. I'm not looking to get this back from someone as its such short notice but PM me an offer.. whatever you think is fair!

£50 for power,whow thats expensive.