Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimax UMDJS12T Deckstand & Dual Over Head Lighting Bar

Quote Originally Posted by funkymook View Post
    Personally I'd contact Ultimax directly - I've had issues with HTFR before with items not being sent as they're out of stock (though showing available on-line) and 5 - 6 weeks delivery time being quoted in the covering letter.

Though in fairness they did some good customer service when I complained and they refunded more than the items worth as a good will gesture for the inconvenience.
    I have ordered from HTFR before and I've never had any problems (that I can remember). If I go through Ultimax directly, would it cost me more?

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoTom View Post
    I have ordered from HTFR before and I've never had any problems (that I can remember). If I go through Ultimax directly, would it cost me more?
    No,very nice people.just ask for a price then you can compare..

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTIGER View Post
    No,very nice people.just ask for a price then you can compare..
    Thank you.

I have sent them a message requesting for a quote for the UMDJS12T deckstand with dual overhead lighting bar and the two Ultimax end pieces.

I will let you guys know what the reply is when I receive one.
    Last edited by DynamoTom; 21-03-2011 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoTom View Post
    Good for you.

Try actually contacting somebody for prices etc. there's only so much that can be advised on a forum!

Quote Originally Posted by funkymook View Post
    Good for you.

Try actually contacting somebody for prices etc. there's only so much that can be advised on a forum!
    I will try and contact some dealers for Ultimax and see what they can offer me.

Speak to the guys directly as recommeneded they are very good to deal with. HTFR are good but I had to wait 2 weeks when I ordered one as I wanted to retro fit the dual bar to my exsisting stand. I would also suggest ordering the long 25mm hook clamps 165mm drop These go on the top bar opposed to the bottom and helps distribute the weight more evenly. I brought the dual bar so I could pre wire everything up on the back btweeen the 2 bars (you see very few wires).

Quote Originally Posted by DJDC View Post
    Tom

I've got one with the dual bar, does the job great get the split upright though. If you work in a venue with a low (ish) ceiling you cannot get the uprights in! Caught me out a few times. They are quite sturdy and will take some stick I've had ultimax deck stands many years ago and they lasted very well.

If you look up my photo's from last weekend wedding you'll see

2 x dynamo's 2 x dynarocks, 2 x dynatwins & 2 x slimline par 64's. If I drop the 2 pars I can replace them for a LS Aqua laser.

Tilt the deckstand so its on an angle then put the upright in and after lowering the deckstand back put the bolts in at the highest position you can get them.

HTFR more like Hard To Find Anything. I was looking for a low fogger, checked HTFR website. It stated that they some in stock, so I thought I'd double check and phoned them.......Yes they have one. So I got in the car and travelled over (20 minute drive). I urgently needed it for a gig the next night

I got to the counter and told them I had called about it. Only to be told that they hadn't actually got any

No-one would own up to taking my call .

So in the end I had to go to my supplier and order one, plus pay the extra for next day delivery.

There are far many more RELIABLE outlets than HTFR. I have never had any issues with DFB in Nottingham, they seem to be the competitors within my radius

Paul

It's not how you live life, It's how much you love Living it

Quote Originally Posted by gaza View Post
    Tilt the deckstand so its on an angle then put the upright in and after lowering the deckstand back put the bolts in at the highest position you can get them.
    Fine until you come across the narrow stage with the deep pelmet

Quote Originally Posted by gaza View Post
    Or alternately, put them in before you bolt the stand together, or buy the 2 piece uprights.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries