Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Anyone using 00VJ + VDJ + Denon DN-MC6000?

Default Anyone using 00VJ + VDJ + Denon DN-MC6000?

Is anyone out there using the same combination as me: A 00VJ, with the Denon DN-MC6000 and Virtual DJ?

I'm having a slight problem with the mapping for the headphones so interested to hear whether from with the same setup on which settings they're using.
    "If you enjoy what you do, you’ll never work another day in your life."

Entertaining London & the South-East!
    www.awe-dj.co.uk

Does it make any difference whether it's a 00VJ or just a laptop with VDJ?

Not sure really. I was chatting with Gary Job from Denon on Friday and we was trying to talk me through possible solutions on the phone but we weren't able to resolve it. He was stumped and wondered whether it might be an issue specific to the 00VJ as he said he hadn't come across this issue previously.
    The sound output is fine as is video, cross fader etc. But the cue buttons for the headphones are playing up. If you select cue for deck A while Deck B is playing and the cross fader is to the right for Deck B, all you hear in the phones is what is playing on Deck B, even though the cue button for Deck B isn't selected. Likewise when I press the cue button for Deck B while Deck A is playing all I can hear in the phones is Deck A.
    We went through quite a few different setups to try to solve it but didn't find the right one.
    "If you enjoy what you do, you’ll never work another day in your life."

Entertaining London & the South-East!
    www.awe-dj.co.uk

I have a DN-MC6000 working fine on my little Asus Netbook with dual core Atom and VDJ 7.03.

The way you're describing your problem it sounds like your headphone Cue/Master rotary knob is turned all the way at "Master" selection. Then all you hear is the master out - and pressing Cue buttons won't do any difference...

If this is not your problem I would check the input channel setup in VDJ and the mixing mode button at the rear of your DN-MC6000.

At my setup one stereo channel is used for master stereo output from the laptop and the other stereo channel is used for headphones - all other mixing happens inside VDJ controlled by midi commands from the DN-MC6000.

My "Sound setup" in VDJ: Sound Card: ASIO driver selected - with "Master: CH1/CH2 / Headphones: CH3/CH4"
    My "Mixing Mode button": Internal Mix selected

Anyway - hope you have sorted this out by now - I reckon it's a while since you posted initially....

DJ Safe N' Sound