Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Little yellow cups

  1. #11
    Founder Corabar Entertainment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London / Hertfordshire borders
    Age
    52
    Posts
    15,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajaysdisco View Post
    I totally forgot about the arcade and becoming a supporter!!
    So I have decided to become a supporter not only to help keep this site running but to see what all the fuss is about!
    Oooh! Missed this earlier! Thank you very much!

    If, as and when you get the subscription set up (details here if you need more info:- http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...ead.php?t=5104) post at the end of that thread to say you've done it.

    For some reason, the automated system broke some time ago, and paypal won't talk to the forum, so now we've got to change your status manually after checking that's it's gone through.

    Hope to see you on the other side soon!



  2. #12
    Founder Solitaire Events Ltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    50
    Posts
    42,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    Oooh! Missed this earlier! Thank you very much!

    If, as and when you get the subscription set up (details here if you need more info:- http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...ead.php?t=5104) post at the end of that thread to say you've done it.

    For some reason, the automated system broke some time ago, and paypal won't talk to the forum, so now we've got to change your status manually after checking that's it's gone through.

    Hope to see you on the other side soon!
    Status changed.

  3. #13
    Founder Corabar Entertainment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London / Hertfordshire borders
    Age
    52
    Posts
    15,511

    Default

    Bloody hell.... you could have done that 5 minutes earlier and saved me the trouble of posting that!



  4. #14
    Founder Solitaire Events Ltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    50
    Posts
    42,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    Bloody hell.... you could have done that 5 minutes earlier and saved me the trouble of posting that!
    I hadn't read the post or got the email at that time.

  5. #15
    Founder Corabar Entertainment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London / Hertfordshire borders
    Age
    52
    Posts
    15,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    I hadn't read the post or got the email at that time.


    Anyway, Adam.... very much appreciated!



  6. #16
    Senior Member Ajaysdisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post


    Anyway, Adam.... very much appreciated!
    No worries, the forum has got me out of a few holes so itís the least I could do.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing.
    It was here first.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •