Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Replacing Old Style Stand

Default Replacing Old Style Stand

I want to replace my now very old fashioned black board stand with probably an Ultimax with overhead bar for lights - however the front cloths I've seen seem to be just straight (no wrap round at the sides) and lower than my stand currently is - revealing too much.

Apart from buying a booth - whats the best way to have a decent stand with a higher front that wraps round the sides ? - Do I have to buy the stand and then a separate make of cloth which is taller and goes right round.?

As my current set up is quick I'd be reluctant to have to spend a long time trying to get it looking right every time (a key benefit of the booth I gather)

Budget probably - £200-300

TIA

Looks promising - Happy with it? - Set up easy? - how would the lighting bar fix - cloth looks like its covering the area?!

I used mine for the first time this weekend, and it's a doddle to setup and does the job required and you can angle the side bars, so it doesn't interfere with the upright poles for the lighting bar.
    2Groove DJ Services
    http://www.2Groove.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Megamix View Post
    Looks promising - Happy with it? - Set up easy? - how would the lighting bar fix - cloth looks like its covering the area?!
    Very happy with it. piece of cake to set up,the cloth has its own bars that you can bend in or out to give the illusion of a booth.

Heres the metal underneath the cloth http://www.ultimax1.com/trusslite/de...work-only.html

Quote Originally Posted by Megamix View Post
    Yes mate - the new MkII Ultimax frontage wraps around and you can have it at what angle you prefer i.e. square on with your deckstand or at various angles. It's quite versatile as I also use my NJD and my Showvision deckskirt with it as well as the supplied plain black cloth
    Every day's a school day

Floorfillerz Mobile Disco

Simon Pridmore

MY star cloth doesnt fit