Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Easy/sunfly discs required

Default Easy/sunfly discs required

Hi , I`m looking for some cheap cdg discs.Anyone with copies gathering dust or not doing karaoke any more?
    My collection has over 2,000 songs on cdg discs but it stops at EasyHits 76 and I`m looking to bring it up to date. (would prefer to stick to Easy,but Sunfly discs also acceptable). I cant seem to find sites that sell older discs cheaply..
    Recently started a residency doing karaoke and would prefer using discs again.(using hard drive for moment, also got produb with karaoke)
    Not wanting to be too cheeky here but before i got residency recently tried to sell my collection but had no offers. Spent over £1,000 on collection and not giving them away. Hard drives copies seemed to have made discs almost worthless now,so not wanting to spend too much on updating.

thanks
    CDK ENTERTAINMENTS
    *music for all occasions"

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

Quote Originally Posted by cdkdisco View Post
    Hi , I`m looking for some cheap cdg discs.Anyone with copies gathering dust or not doing karaoke any more?
    My collection has over 2,000 songs on cdg discs but it stops at EasyHits 76 and I`m looking to bring it up to date. (would prefer to stick to Easy,but Sunfly discs also acceptable). I cant seem to find sites that sell older discs cheaply..
    Recently started a residency doing karaoke and would prefer using discs again.(using hard drive for moment, also got produb with karaoke)
    Not wanting to be too cheeky here but before i got residency recently tried to sell my collection but had no offers. Spent over £1,000 on collection and not giving them away. Hard drives copies seemed to have made discs almost worthless now,so not wanting to spend too much on updating.

thanks
    Hello

Look at a previous thread i started Here

Also visit Session Music website www.sessionmusic.co.uk as they tend to do good deals on CD+G's sometimes

Also check out EM Karaoke for good deals www.emkaraoke.co.uk

Sing to the World also offer good deals on their CD+G packs www.singtotheworld.com

Thank you

Glenn
    *** Genie Discs Entertainments ***

Professional Sound & Lighting, PAT Compliant, DJ Guard PLI Insurance and PRS/MCPS ProDub License.

I have a load I've been thinking of selling - mixed brands, but include some EK and SunFly.
    What is a "reasonable" price per disk?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Boy View Post
    I have a load I've been thinking of selling - mixed brands, but include some EK and SunFly.
    What is a "reasonable" price per disk?
    That all depends on the condition of the disc (not the sleeve/case).

For a Sunfly hits CD+G i would pay no more than £5 second hand and for an Easy Hits CD+G around £3 or £4 a disc.

It's probably best to sell as a set.

Bare in mind you can buy the 100 Hits CD+G sets (100 karaoke tracks) for less than £6 on Amazon so a complete set (some duplicates) of 1600 or so songs for less than a £100 on Amazon and these are very good backings, licensed through the Music Group Ltd aka Mastermix

Thank you

Glenn
    *** Genie Discs Entertainments ***

Professional Sound & Lighting, PAT Compliant, DJ Guard PLI Insurance and PRS/MCPS ProDub License.

Thanks guys for all the links.
    I already have an excellent variety of songs and was just looking for some of the latest discs to add to collection.
    Noticed that Zoom Pop Packs cover a lot of songs from last two years, that should bring me upto date. At a reasonable £12.00 for 40 songs ,that won`t be grudged.
    Are most of you guys still using discs or hard drives? What do you prefer?
    Paul
    CDK ENTERTAINMENTS
    *music for all occasions"

I`ve got hundreds of cdgs, from easy, sunfly, music maestro, ek, dk zoom mr entertainer, etc etc. send me a list of what you want and i`ll let you know. prices around £2.50-£5 :-)