Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: the amazing dj2go

What? Your last post?
    You mentioned that the latest controllers are 'flimsy'....I took it that you meant this one too? Well, I don't think it is 'flimsy' but then again, I have never used controllers. This is pretty sturdy in my opinion. The crossfader is very sensitive (slides really well) but overall it looks fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakermaker Promotions View Post
    What? Your last post?
    You mentioned that the latest controllers are 'flimsy'....I took it that you meant this one too? Well, I don't think it is 'flimsy' but then again, I have never used controllers. This is pretty sturdy in my opinion. The crossfader is very sensitive (slides really well) but overall it looks fine to me.
    As i said what i meant was they look very fisher price but still function well for the job and the price which is good. capish?
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Remember you are posting in Phase One's Advertising section - please don't start debating, quibbling or going off topic.

But I don't really understand what you mean Toby....What does it matter how it looks? I personally don't think it looks Fisher Price at all but yes, it is very basic looking. At the end of the day, who is going to see it and if they do, do you think it really matters if it does the job? Dare I mention 'Gear Snobbery' again....well, yes, I just did.

Funky - I'm not arguing at all mate. If anything I am fighting the little DJ2Go's corner and explaining why it is worth purchasing. Add to that the fact that I ordered it and it was here (as promised) the next day which means excellent service (again!) from Phase One.

As he said no more debates but I will just add all my big ups about this product.
    There is no doubt that a metal one will last longer but as I have said a million times for the price this is excellent .

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    I do like the dj2go though. pretty smart unit and very small
    Looks great for traveling abroad with a netbook/macbook air. Would fit in hand luggage.
    great as it is good for new DJ's and good as back up due to size and functionality.
    It also bridges the budget market for bedroom dj's and poor people and the budget back up market for pros.
    I would probably have got the numark otherwise for £50. I was just saying how the technology has advance so much in the last few years.
    Last edited by yourdj; 08-06-2011 at 01:42 PM.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Looks interesting even though I already have a Hercules controller for VDJ. I like the fact that the USB cable enters from the side.

Could someone who has one please let me know the dimensions as it looks like it would be pretty easy to make some custom metalwork to rack mount it but I am wondering if it would squeeze into 2U or if it would have to be a 3U panel. Im guessing its nowhere near 19" wide so should leave space at either side for some other useful buttons or sockets to be mounted on the panel as well

Quote Originally Posted by katman View Post
    Looks interesting even though I already have a Hercules controller for VDJ. I like the fact that the USB cable enters from the side.

Could someone who has one please let me know the dimensions as it looks like it would be pretty easy to make some custom metalwork to rack mount it but I am wondering if it would squeeze into 2U or if it would have to be a 3U panel. Im guessing its nowhere near 19" wide so should leave space at either side for some other useful buttons or sockets to be mounted on the panel as well
    Just so happens had one within reach - and a tape measure handy.

It's 30cm x 8cm. Mini USB enters from left hand side.

Thanks Martin. 80mm is cool becuase 2U is 89mm