Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Website Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Meltmusicdj View Post
    Ok I see where you are coming from,

The web designer is alex design from here.

I would like to know about the style and colors just for myself if you see where I'm coming from I also need to give alex an idea of I would like.
    Therefore Alex DOES know what he is doing lol and i dont think a paint picture would really help him lol

Just make a note or ring him and speak to him he doesn't bite (well not the first time anyway)

Myself and Alex did mine, he also did Pauls and a few others so why not have a look round like Neil suggested and get some ideas that way then forward to Alex who will then come up with another master design for you

BTW you wont be dissapointed with Alex's work
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Meltmusicdj View Post
    Ok I know that a would like a changing picture thing, a side menu bar and a rectangle logo but thats it really.
    Have a look at lots of sites, not just DJ ones, I find hotels worth looking at - after all they are also trying to get people to book certain dates with them, same as us.

Make a note of what you like, might be the colours from one, the navigation from another, the way pictures change etc. (and also things you don't like as well).

Then send them to Alex with your notes, it's far easier for him to work from actual examples - and he's clever (and honourable) enough to make sure you don't end up with a 'copy' of someone else.

Thanks.