Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MC6000 arrived EDIT- 3rd Question!

I can't remember what the default was but if you open up your ASIO Denon drivers it should tell you what latency you're at. Mine are at 357 which is 7ms I think (without looking) I can go quicker now since Denon firmware and VDJ updates though (ones I still need to do )

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wild View Post
    I can't remember what the default was but if you open up your ASIO Denon drivers it should tell you what latency you're at. Mine are at 357 which is 7ms I think (without looking) I can go quicker now since Denon firmware and VDJ updates though (ones I still need to do )
    I've just shut it down for the night so will check it in the morning, I think it was 512 so I'll get that tweeked then
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Time for the 2nd Question...& probably 3rd in a bit

When I fire it up I go 6000 first then VDJ programme, the fader slider moves left to right on screen but no volume fader movement

Is it in the settings somewhere? To do with the ASIO driver latency or something else I' need to adjust?

I'm going to go and check it out and set it to Marks setting and see what happens
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

I haven't perfected mine but when you start up VDJ I need to move all the knobs to get them to respond on screen. Do you have auto gain on? because I've had to take that off after a few issues last night.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    Time for the 2nd Question...& probably 3rd in a bit

When I fire it up I go 6000 first then VDJ programme, the fader slider moves left to right on screen but no volume fader movement

Is it in the settings somewhere? To do with the ASIO driver latency or something else I' need to adjust?

I'm going to go and check it out and set it to Marks setting and see what happens
    Here's the Numpty advice. Have you tried starting VDJ before the Denon, so that it "Recognises" the new device?
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Then how would VDJ find a device that isn't powered on Peter? I've always put the midi controller on first. MC6000 is also the soundcard as well as the controller.

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Here's the Numpty advice. Have you tried starting VDJ before the Denon, so that it "Recognises" the new device?
    Yep, tried that.

Nothing at all happens

You get the noise that it's there but nothing functions if you get my drift.

As Neil says it's also the soundcard and you'll get the big red X that it's not connected.

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    Then how would VDJ find a device that isn't powered on Peter? I've always put the midi controller on first. MC6000 is also the soundcard as well as the controller.
    It finds it when you switch it on! Gordon Bennett, that's how the PC finds my powered hard drives.

Right, since I've never seen a 6000 in the flesh, my fund of useful knowledge is now exhausted, so I'll , cos I
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

It's got to be a simple set up case.

At the moment the only thing on screen that moves via the controller is the crossfade!

None of the volume sliders or EQ knobs work

Paul wanna take a screenshot of the settings screen you got for the input/outputs and the mapper section. See if you got what I go?

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk