Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Website designer wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by Meltmusicdj View Post
    Hi there

Hope your all ok,

I would like to get a new website designed however I am not sure who could do it for me. I have all ready tried Alex, Vectis, Richie and Marc J so if you know anybody else who could do it please let me know.

Thanks,

Matthew.
    Take a look at my friends website design service >>

The Virtual Artbook: www.virtualartbook.co.uk

Maybe she can help you and if you do decide to contact her - tell her Glenn sent you

Thank you

Glenn
    *** Genie Discs Entertainments ***

Professional Sound & Lighting, PAT Compliant, DJ Guard PLI Insurance and PRS/MCPS ProDub License.

Hi Matthew,

Whilst you are waiting / trying to track down a web designer you can use your time usefully by planning what you need.

One of your first questions is going to be 'How much?' and their reply is 'depends what you want'

Detail your vision and requirements for the website in a document which will make it easier for the web designer to size the job and work with you.

A site is nothing without content. What do you want to say, who is your target audience and what features do you need, galleries, contact forms and so on.

As for the design, if you do not have clear idea you can quite easily experiment in Powerpoint or even Word to find something that you find pleasing and give it to a designer to work with as a brief.

Hope this helps in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    How much can you spend Matthew? Why do you keep asking. Just wait your turn!
    I've been waiting one year and a half I am not waiting any longer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenski View Post
    Take a look at my friends website design service >>

The Virtual Artbook: www.virtualartbook.co.uk

Maybe she can help you and if you do decide to contact her - tell her Glenn sent you

Thank you

Glenn
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dh140770 View Post
    Hi Matthew,

Whilst you are waiting / trying to track down a web designer you can use your time usefully by planning what you need.

One of your first questions is going to be 'How much?' and their reply is 'depends what you want'

Detail your vision and requirements for the website in a document which will make it easier for the web designer to size the job and work with you.

A site is nothing without content. What do you want to say, who is your target audience and what features do you need, galleries, contact forms and so on.

As for the design, if you do not have clear idea you can quite easily experiment in Powerpoint or even Word to find something that you find pleasing and give it to a designer to work with as a brief.

Hope this helps in some way.
    Good advise!!! However I have allready done it but I'll mess about in powerpoint.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    It seems to be going around. I emailed you over a week ago after you contacted me.

I haven't been taking on any new designs lately but I was trying to do you a favour by squeezing you into my busy schedule (despite me turning down other requests from other people) as you had stated interest a while back. A quick reply would have been nice to let me know if you required me or not. Still, no big deal, your non reply has done me a favour and reduced my workload.

I can no longer can offer my serivces to you, but thanks for your initial interest.
    Sorry Shaun to be messing you about I will be getting in contact with you but THANK YOU.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 28-06-2011 at 06:15 PM.

I will be getting in contact with you but THANK YOU.
    No need to contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I can no longer can offer my serivces to you, but thanks for your initial interest.

Hi there

What do you think?

http://www.cmyweb.co.uk/

What about it?

Hi there

What do you think?

Minimum charge of £400.00.
    Steve

Hi there

What do you think?

I would be careful something not quite right to me , I may be wrong perhaps some of the guys who know their stuff might have a better idea

Could have a play about if you wanted i can't reply to your PM Matt as it says your not allowing them etc lol
    Dave