Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: V2 Deck Stand Booth

Default V2 Deck Stand Booth

Just thought I'd pop a note on here to say thanks to all those people who have taken the time to post pictures of their set ups in the past and especially those with the S&H / Advance Event Desings deckstand booths.

After being initially a bit sceptical of the booth concept - mainly because of their size and height - I've now seen enough excellent photographic examples in different situations to convince me that they are a worthwhile addition. So, I've gone and bought one.

It seems there are very few retailers selling them 'up north' and you can't easily get to see them 'in the flesh' so you're welcome to a demo should you be thinking about buying one.

Um was there supposed to be pics ?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Paulie View Post
    Um was there supposed to be pics ?
    Let's hope so

Please take note of where you post threads. If there aren't any soon this thread will get deleted
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

PCDJ in Hull have the deckstand booth in their showroom which has 00DJ Written on it. But never the less its still the same booth. Not sure if its the V2 version though

I wonder if there will be a V2 version of the deckstand booth micro. I'm not sure I need a fill size version or can fit one in the car anyhow ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by Twinspin View Post
    PCDJ in Hull have the deckstand booth in their showroom which has 00DJ Written on it. But never the less its still the same booth. Not sure if its the V2 version though
    That would be version 1, and its 00VJ as it was used to promote the launch of that.
    Adam F
    07736 834 750
    My opinions expressed here, are MY opinions, and NOT of any company I may represent, liase or work with or for.