Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock and Roll Bingo

So...how much does it cost to buy then Glenn? Cant find a price on their website.
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    So...how much does it cost to buy then Glenn? Cant find a price on their website.
    That all depends on the subscription you take on what package...

My purchase was for a set of four games with 100 cards each inc the music cd's, some flyers and a PDF poster to print and use as well as the official logos etc for my sites...

The cost for me was around £120

I sell the bingo cards at £2 each for now (so work the math out).

The games can be re-used on rotation etc

Give Mark a call at Rock and Roll Bingo

Thank you

Glenn
    *** Genie Discs Entertainments ***

Professional Sound & Lighting, PAT Compliant, DJ Guard PLI Insurance and PRS/MCPS ProDub License.

Well I can safely say that I will not be usiung Rock N Roll Bingo....not after they use this forum to guage my interest then cold call me...I explain that they are charging too much for it and none of my venues will buy it at that price...so they start on about "breach of copyright"...well having done a bit of digging...Bingo isnt copyrighted...and the music clips can be used in the same way i always do...so no breach of copyright thank you....Hello MusicBingo...far better name too

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Well I can safely say that I will not be usiung Rock N Roll Bingo....not after they use this forum to guage my interest then cold call me...I explain that they are charging too much for it and none of my venues will buy it at that price...so they start on about "breach of copyright"...well having done a bit of digging...Bingo isnt copyrighted...and the music clips can be used in the same way i always do...so no breach of copyright thank you....Hello MusicBingo...far better name too
    Oh! my, that does not sound good... cold calling - they called me today to and left me a message (did not hear the phone) so i called them back, and they told me that they had read the forums and seen the Rock and Roll Bingo thread, and thanked me for the positive response i had

So 'Mark' if you are reading this, maybe you should look at better ways to contact people for enquiries (maybe join this forum, and then make a thread/post) cold calling is not the norm it seems...

I will say though that the games i have done already have more than paid for the service but i do agree that the price is a little to high, but i suppose that is down to the time and effort in production of the games etc as well as the music clearance for editing ?

It works for me

Thank you

Glenn
    *** Genie Discs Entertainments ***

Professional Sound & Lighting, PAT Compliant, DJ Guard PLI Insurance and PRS/MCPS ProDub License.

I knew straight away that they had found me through this thread...and when he mentioned that the user was right about copyright I had my suspicions confirmed.

There is no breach of copyright playing a 10 second clip off its original cd...or even of my direct-to-device-non-produb-required MP3 . I have the facility to play upto 10 tracks using 2 cd players, 2 serato midi controlled players and a serato's midi controlled 6 bank sampler (loaded with full songs)...i know that im quick enough to be able to reload fresh clips before the player/sampler is needed again....

How can there be breach of copyright playing segments from your legally purchased collection? As long as you don't use any trademarked name (I.e rock n roll bingo) there is no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    How can there be breach of copyright playing segments from your legally purchased collection? As long as you don't use any trademarked name (I.e rock n roll bingo) there is no issue.
    Exactly....and its a s name anyway.... I've asked half a dozen people today if they heard Rock N Roll Bingo what would they think...and all of them have said; "bingo but using old music from the 50s n that"....

Incidentally...I wonder if Welby or Paulie has had a call today?

Lol no call for me, maybe too expensive to call an Irish mobile ! I am looking into this though. Just got to find a way to pitch it to the pubs. I have seen on YouTube that it's been done in Dublin, I'd call it pop bingo as well !

I also thought of recording segments of songs in VDJ into a single mp3

Exactly....and its a s name anyway.... I've asked half a dozen people today if they heard Rock N Roll Bingo what would they think...and all of them have said; "bingo but using old music from the 50s n that
    Like Rock & Roll Football on Virgin / Absolute Radio?
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

A logical way to do this would be buy a set of bingo cards - make each number 1-90 represent a track - replace accordingly and voila!