Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone free

Depends what its with!!!!!!!!!!!

Covering, West Midlands, Cotswolds, South & Mid Wales. Have van, will travel!
    National Association of DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Have a disco
    Jamesh if you dont wanna do essex I will gladly cover them if not booked as is well my neck of the woods but only If I aint booked already better to have someone to cover ya backside lol
    Cheers for the offer.... Next time might consider it but had quite a few chats with the client now and i'm actually quite looking forward to it... Is a joint birthday function and a welcome home function rolled into one... Mainly young people (18-30) invited and the song suggestion / playlist sheet they have returned mainly has allot of funky house, trance and 70's / 80's on it so could be a cracking night... (mind you wont know for sure till the actual night).

Going to set up the full rig and take the 2k PA so should be as close to a nightclub as a mobile disco can get to!

Down side is the 3 hours drive each way! But got a roadie to share the driving with so should be ok..

Must remember the camera
    UK EVENT SERVICES.CO.UK
    * Photo Video Guestbooks & Video Booths *

Based in Worcestershire and covering across the UK - Tel: 08456 43 48 49

Have a good night rowdy bunch us essex lot LOL but we know how to party like a gooden